Open top menu
Saturday, August 31, 2013

Ladies..we have a tough one here..Lol in this
interview with Punch,Melvin says he doesnt fall
inlove.He also addresses rumours that he’s
jinxed..Excerpts…
You were attracted to Selly and later to Dillish.
Who were you really attracted to?
I don’t fall in love and I didn’t see myself falling
in love in the house. Love just doesn’t happen.
For me, love is a gradual process. That was why
I didn’t ‘toast’ anybody.
First it was Gulder Ultimate Search and later Mr.
Nigeria and now Big Brother. Do we see you go
into any competition again?
Ah! I have tried o. I am not the only one in
Nigeria. I don’t intend to go into any other
competition. I would just use this platform I
have now to move my career. I have been
finishing as a runner up in all this shows. But I
am not jinxed. It is not easy to be in this
competition. It has a little bit of psychological
effect on you but it is all good. That you didn’t
finish first doesn’t mean that you are not good
enough. I look at the positive side. I will not sulk
but I will keep doing what I have to do.
What do you intend to do after now?
I am going to take my acting career to greater
heights. I was an actor before I got into the
house. I think that my acting career will go up.

Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments