Open top menu
Friday, August 30, 2013

The first time I saw her, I thought she was a
model. She’s; tall, quite bodied, elegant an hips
like Minaj.no man born of a woman will see her
without taking a second sharp look at her again.
I had gone to withdraw money in a nearby ATM
and discovered it wasn’t paying so as I made to
leave when I felt a soft flesh hold me by the arm,
looked into my eyes like she was Nneka the pretty
serpent and with a voice that sounded like a
sweet melody she said; “please I tried to withdraw
and its ‘not paying, and I don’t have any money
on me, could you drop me off?” who can say no
to a request from a damsel like this? If she had
requested for my car keys I would have gladly
given it to her because I was feeling enchanted!
She wore a red jacket on a white bum shot and
filled it in with a black and white Nike shoe; she
was dressed to kill. “OK, come in” I told her.
After I dropped her off, we exchanged contacts
and within a week we had already met twice. The
week that followed was even great as she spent
the weekend in my place. When my friend saw
her, they went haywire. Some even asked if they
could have a piece of her, but I wasn’t willing to
share.
But there is something that greatly bothers me
about her. She receives dozens of calls even hour.
At first, I acted as though I did not care after all,
the relationship was not that serious, but as we
got closer and my feelings for her multiplied, I
could not help but show my anger after our last
meeting, we didn’t see for over 2weeks, she didn’t
call, didn’t pick my calls and when she finally did;
gave some clumsy excuse about going for an
excursion.
I began to hate myself because I was going crazy
about her. Less than a month and I was sure I was
completely in love with her. Her eyes….her
touch….her voice…..her love making…t’was
perfect!
When I finally told her how I felt about her, she
couldn’t stop laughing. When I asked her why, she
said she wasn’t the type to be with one man. “I
was once in love, but love failed me and I don’t
think I can get over it. We can keep seeing each
other, but not on that platform dearie” She said
with every atom of seriousness.
Believe me; I have tried to convince her but have
failed. I was frustrated and got arrogant about it
that I picked a call she got and told the caller not
to call her line again as she was my fiancée, but
that only caused a very big quarrel between I and
her.
I don’t know why; but am madly in love with this
player, I wish I wasn’t, but I am. PLEASE PALS;
YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED, WHAT DO I DO?
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments