Open top menu
Wednesday, September 25, 2013

* The rapper/producer told Hiphop World
“My top 3 artistes in Nigeria are me, me, me. No
one works harder than me. I would love to see a
lot of my colleagues step up their game….This is
not a Kendrick thing. You don’t need Jesus to tell
you that Nigerian music is unintelligent. Even
Goats can dance to our music. Can Jesse Jagz
make Nigeria a better place for Wizkid? Can
Wizkid do same too? Let adults do better and let
kids party. We need to leave something better for
the coming generation”
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments