Open top menu
Sunday, September 29, 2013

I bet this will make you laugh truth but funny is really new on olaeldo.blogspot.com for more update follow us on twitter @olaeldoblogspot
* A girl posted "my ex dumped me jst 2 months ago
n now he's engaged" Someone replied; "at least u
made it 2 d semi-final"
* A lady wearin Brazilian hair of 300k &complaining
of headache.Does she nid a prophet 2tell her dat
she's carryin 2plots of land on her head?
* GIRLS have STRANGE Characteristics!! They get
WET without bathing, They BLEED without injury...
They give MILK without eating grass.
* In limpopo Kcee, keeps shouting tonight tonight, he
want to be her maga only at night. what about day
time when all the boutiques are open
* You ask a girl for what she wants, she tells you
money and you are angry . what were you
expecting her to say? wisdom and understanding??
Are you God ?
* Difference Btwn a Oyibo post & a Naija
facebook post.
Hello, my name is Sandra Stone, I am from Uk, I
luv my husband so much & I can do
Anytin 2 please him. But recently I am fallin 4
his cousin, wot should I do?
COMMENTS:
*James silva : I tink u nid 2 talk 2 ur
husband cuz marriage is all abt
communication.
*Sarah water : Oh my dear, sorry abt dat.. av
been in ur shoes b/4, I had to wake up
& face d fact dat I am married.
*Michael paper : well just remove ur mind 4rm
him & make ur husband do d tins u like in his
cousin..
NAIJA PAGE ! My name is TOSIN, i
stays in Abuja, Married with a kid, I tink I am
falling 4 my husband's cousin!
No insults oO
COMMENTS:
*Dayo muyiwa : Fool, luv na food?
*Nkiru joy : u are a disgrace 2
womanhood..shame on u,
*Idris kunle : Any news about ASUU strike?
*Toheeb sule : If u want to fall 4 me too, call
my no 070018243713
*Funmi Leye: I no blame u at all, better
go find something do with ur life, fall koor,
stand nii
*Richard oke : Abeg who get bb charger
pin mouth
*Mallam Audu : Allah ya tsine miki anya
ke yar musilma che kuwa? Allah ya
kyauta
*Bashir Bigboi: Gaskiya ur so cute pls
Add me
*Amaka Achebe : U r a prostitut, u nid
deliverance
KAI NIGERIANS!!!!. Una dey try
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments