Open top menu
Monday, November 18, 2013

* So I heard one of the most successful Nigerian
female Singer and my favourite Tiwa Savage is
getting married to her fiancé/manager Tee Billz
this month and I was extremely happy for her.
So I read in some interviews that her fiancé said
that they have a limited invitation cards for their
wedding which means he doesn’t want crowd,
fans or party crashers at his wedding, and I was
like “whatever” that he has pride and what was he
feeling like with the believe that Tiwa doesn’t
know anything about this and she wouldn’t say
such to her fans.
But to my own surprise, few days later I read in
another interview where Tiwa also said the same
thing “If you’re not invited don’t come to our
wedding”, I was really disappointed that she could
say such despite the fact that we are the ones
buying her records and also it is our money they
want to use for this their wedding ooo. These
artistes don’t know that without us (fans) they
can’t succeed in this business.
I made up my mind never to buy her records
again, for her and her fiancé to say such to their
fans who buy their records. So I began to wonder
why would they say such, is it that they don’t
want to spend, they are being stingy or maybe
they want a low key wedding which I don’t think
so.
So today I was going through some blogs and I
saw a gist that the controversial Kemi Omololu
Ololoyun said Tiwa Savage is getting married to a
married man with a kid, huh! I was shocked, I
couldn’t believe it I had go straight to google and
search if the story is true, trust google, google
showed me everything patapata and it was
confirmed that this her fiancé Tee billz is indeed
married with a kid but separated and not yet
divorced.
What da f**k! So I realise this is the reason she
doesn’t want crowd at her wedding because she’s
scared. But seriously Why would she do such? I’m
highly disappointed in her, it shows she is very
desperate to get married with the fact that it is
illegal to get married to a married man who isn’t
divorced.
Shame on you Tiwa Savage, is it someone like
you that is suppose to say you don’t want crowd
and uninvited guests at your wedding? You want
to marry somebody else’s husband yet you flew
abroad to buy wedding gown and you con dey
flaunt am to the world, shame no catch you.
Anyways, I am happy for you but please be wise,
let the divorce come first before you enter his
house biko, we all know you are not getting any
younger but please little patience would do.
Getting married to a legally married man is totally
wrong, it only shows how desperate you are.
And once again, is it true you caused the rift
between Don Jazzy and Wande Coal? Xoxo
From:
Temitayo G.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments