Open top menu
Friday, January 31, 2014

* In a recent post on her personal blog, Toni Payne
addressed the stories that she cheated on ex-husband
9ice, maintaining that she never did.
Excerpts from the post below.
Apparently some blogs are touting the idea that I am
ok with cheating. “Toni Payne Said, do not leave a
cheating man” Toni payne said its ok to cheat”. I have
NEVER in any way shape or form, condoned cheating.
It is hurtful, wrong, can be dangerous and I do not
advise anybody male or female to cheat on their mate.
I don dey talk long but to the initial point i wish to
address, to those who still believe I cheated on my ex.
I am sorry to disappoint you, I NEVER cheated on my
ex hubby. Its not who I am, it will never be who I am.
Tell yourself 1 million times, Toni Payne cheated, it will
never make it true. Nobody caught me in any lie, or in
any bad situation, nobody slept with anyone he was
close to.
Anyways To address this my ex said this or that issue.
Let me just say He has NEVER for once opened his
mouth to accuse me of cheating. He has NEVER for
once opened his mouth to accuse me of sleeping with
anyone he knows. If awon alaiye baje wanna use our
situation then to sell their crap, how is that my fault?
The same media controlling the remote to say I think
cheating is ok, are the same who controlled the
remote back then to say his song was about me.
Nobody ever called him to verify or ask before
publishing. Ill admit that we both did not handle the
situation well back then, It was the first time we would
experience such. The tension was plenty and emotions
were everywhere. We should have sorted it privately.
which we did try to do but one rubbish headline and
emotions go buckwild again.

Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments