Open top menu
Tuesday, April 1, 2014

* RnB star, Capital FEMI returns with a new tune for 2014
on his birthday April 1st.cThe Don’t Let Go star
concluded recording of the new tune entitled TONIGHT
after several weeks of work with renowned rapper MI
and producer Victoriouz Icon.
Capital FEMI stressed that he had to go back to his
drawing board to record the tune. “I had to take my
time after the rotational airplay of my songs from the
debut album “The Year Of RnB” and I needed to surpass
my feat, thus, TONIGHT came in after many weeks of
hardwork.”
On his decision to work with MI, Femi said, “It has
always been in the pipeline even before I dropped my
first album but because of our busy schedules, I was
unable to pull it through. But now, we have found time,
worked ourselves out and the result is purely
TONIGHT.” TONIGHT is Capital FEMI’s first single from
his much expected sophomore album.
DOWNLOAD  *
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments